If you’ve taken out a settling in plan you can expect the following for the length of the plan.
- Regular contact with a Klemi representative via email, telephone or video conference including screen share.
- Training for designated super administrator to cover
- Klemi basic concepts
- Key Administrator tasks
- Best workflow
- Instruction and consultancy on optimum setup for your context
- Guidance on the best implementation path for klemi at your church – which functionality to start with, what to prioritise next etc.
- Troubleshooting and Support throughout the setup and implementation phase
- Quick response times for any issues arising in this more intensive phase of usage
Moving to a new management platform is a significant commitment and investment of your church’s resources of time. We advise churches to take our 4 to 6 months of a settling in plan in order to make the most out of the platform as quickly as possible.