Klemi offers a number of ways to keep your members updated on what is happening in your main services.
- Email reminders – configurable notifications fed by your service grids
- Public Service Grids – a link to a publicly accessible*, non-editable copy of every one of your service grids which you can share
- Personal Calendar page – a page linked from every notification email, and also accessible via the service grid, giving an individual the list of all their upcoming responsibilities (and only theirs)
- Manual notifications – you can manually send a notification to update members at any time of their responsibilities.
- Printable ‘Term Card’ – output service data onto a 3 column grid to print a list of services to a trifold term card.
Watch the video above to see some of these in action.
*publicly accessible: can be altered to private or unpublished via service manager settings.